- the MOD-100 lighting fixture can be anodized or painted
- MOD-100 lighting fixtures can produce a strong downward light beam (6 LED tapes, 10 mm wide) or 2 LED current modules 24 mm wide), and an upward beam (1 LED tape, 10 mm wide)
- MOD-100 is designed as a “core” (profile with LED tapes, power supply, cables), which can be prepared in advance (in factory conditions)
- at the installation site, it is enough to insert the prepared “core” into the body of the fixture and connect power
- use 2 locking bolts for each 1m of the fixture. With fixtures shorter than 1m, use at least 2 bolts.
The following covers should be used with the MOD-100 fixture:
- JUN-100 prismatic material: PMMA, length: 1.5 m, UV resistant, glare rating UGR ≤ 19 possible
- POL-100 frosted, material: PC, length: 1 m, 2 m, 3 m, UV resistant.