- A movable insert for LEDs enabling four different lighting angles
Extrusion for construction of surface mounted fixtures with a focused beam of light
With screws appropriately selected for the surface
- with mounting brackets
- with suspension accessories
- with mounting adhesives
The insert setting adjustment enables 10, 30, 60 and 90 degree beam angles
Minimum internal radius
Minimum external radius
- Minimum radius – bending radius which when exceeded causes destruction
(deformation, bending or lack of compatibility with other accessories, e.g. covers, end caps, etc.) of the profile.
- Internal radius – refers to the profile bent so that the cover is facing the inside of the arch.
- External radius - refers to the profile bent so that the cover is facing the outside of the arch.
- Irregular curves are possible after consultation and individual quotation.
- When bending anodized profiles, one should be aware of cracking of the anode coating
(which may be more or less visible depending on the radius).
|Ref. nr.||surface finish||available lengths|