- Impressive lighting of large rooms with high ceilings
- Bi-directional lighting (two-sided line of light)
- Possibility to mount vertically, horizontally or diagonally
- Can be used with up to 14mm wide LED strips
- Extended range of additional accessories
- for decorating large rooms with high ceilings, e.g. interiors of public facilities (stations, shopping malls, theatres, libraries, staircases, etc.)
- for spatial light installations
- for the construction of linear lighting fixtures which illuminate at a wide light angle
- on cables and conductive rods, through end caps
For lighting fixtures with increased power consumption and long suspension, it is recommended to use a conductive end cap with a hole through which a wire with a suitable gauge wire can be run.
Due to the thermal expansion of the cover, the aluminum extrusion should be shortened by 10 to 12 mm with respect to the cover. For fixtures above 1m in length, it is recommended to shorten the profile precisely by 10mm.
End caps firmly mounted with the use of bolts with decorative heads.
Low voltage power.
Very little aluminium visible.
Large lighting surface.
|Ref. nr.||surface finish||available lengths|