HR-KATwaterproof lamp - cutting to size! , REF.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO CUT THE SEALED, READY FIXTURE TO THE DESIRED LENGTH
Fixture fundamental functions:
2. Resistant to standard loads exerted on home floors, tiles
3. Light source - LEDs
HR - KAT is a linear fixture. It includes a power supply connection with a spare wire on one end. The other end can be cut together with the LEDs to any desire length. Sealing method of the trimmed end and the installation of the fixture is very simple, as shown on the instruction video.
The fixture is as high as the thickness of ceramic tiles; as a result it integrates with the surface of tiles. Mounting of the fixture may be performed in combination with ceramic tiles, using the same adhesive as the one used to fix the tiles. The fixture can also be mounted in the prepared slot in the floor with silicone adhesives. In any case, mounting of the fixture should be done in a way that it is possible to remove it for service purposes, without damaging the floor.
Because of the low height, light spots are visible when the fixture is lit, and the light is less intense on sections up to 3cm on both ends of the fixture (in high dimming, the effect is hardly visible). Shadows are the result of the need to seal the ends of the fixture properly or due to the spacing of diode modules in relation to the length of the fixture.
- recommended maximum power of LED per 1 linear meter is 4.8 W
- regarding the degreasing of surfaces, we recommend Universal Cleaner R-40 by DOW CORNING, available from our company. The use of other agents can cause gaping or damage to the fixture. If you have used a degreasing agent, perform further activities related to the sealing of the fixture after the agent has evaporated.
- Longer than 200cm linear lighting effect can be obtained by placing fixtures side by side. Each fixture can be connected to a power supply individually. Also multiple fixtures can be connected to one power supply by connecting power wires with the use of waterproof wire connectors.
|Length||Product name||Product number|
|HR-KAT 25 DL||00266|
|HR-KAT 25 WW||00267|
|50 cm||HR-KAT 50 DL||00268|
|HR-KAT 50 WW||00269|
|100 cm||HR-KAT 100 DL||00270|
|HT-KAT 100 WW||00271|
|200 cm||HR-KAT 200 DL||00272|
|HR-KAT 200 WW||00273|
* DL - Day Light
WW - White Warm
Fixtures and fittings should be installed in such a way that they can be disassembled for maintenance or replacement.
KLUS company is not responsible for:
- the effects of installation , which consequently make it impossible to disassemble fittings or accessories,
- Installation costs,
- damages caused by installing or removing fixtures or fittings.