GP surface spring, REF. 00293
They are designed for easy mounting of KLUŚ profiles – fixtures on suspended ceilings and flat surfaces.
They come in two types:
They mount profiles-fixtures designed for surfaces (not embedded in the so-called slot).
The minimum required thickness of the mounting surface is 10 mm.
This type of springs requires drilling of holes with a diameter of 10 mm (each spring) in the surface to which the fixture will be attached.
Types of surface springs:
- GP spring - designed for fasteners in GIP size – for profiles without collars.
- TR spring - designed for fasteners in TRIAD size – for profiles without collars.
- PDS springs - designed for profiles without collars or fasteners mounted on the profile with the M3 screw or rivet with a diameter of 3 mm.
The screw or rivet used for this purpose must have a countersunk head. The hole for the screw or rivet in the profile should have undergone so called " cone milling " so that the head of the screw or rivet faces with the surface of the profile.
They attach collar-equipped profiles-fixtures - designed for grooves and slots.
Types of groove springs:
- KMA spring - designed for profiles with collars with a fastener in GIP size.
- KDU spring - designed for profiles with collars with a fastener in TRIADA size.